[ASA-Official] Orientation Midway Signup | Early Returns | Space Application

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Mon Jul 31 18:08:37 EDT 2023

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   Orientation Midway Signup

  *   Midway Early Returns

  *   Space Application

________________________________

Orientation Midway Signup

The Orientation Midway will be on Friday, September 1st from 2:30-4:30 PM. Groups can sign up for the Midway at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s428>. The deadline for signups is on Sunday, August 20th at 11:59 PM.

If you wish to perform at the Midway, and have specific A/V requests outside of basic equipment, please complete this form <https://cglink.me/2cy/s429> by Friday, August 18th at 11:59 PM.

________________________________

Midway Early Returns

Those who have completed the individual early return application and also had their group complete the group sponsorship form have now received an email confirmation with instructions to complete the HRS early arrival form.

Space Application

If you wish to apply for office space, storage, or bulletin boards for your group, fill out the space application <https://cglink.me/2cy/s430> by Sunday, October 1st at 11:59 PM. Student Groups that currently have space MUST also fill it out, otherwise we will assume you no longer wish to use it. If you have any questions, you can reach us at <asa-space at mit.edu<mailto:asa-space at mit.edu>>.

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>