[ASA-Official] GBM Makeup | Winter LEF/ARCADE | Bulletin Board Allocations | Logo

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Thu Nov 24 12:44:36 EST 2022

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   GBM Makeup

  *   Winter LEF/ARCADE

  *   Bulletin Board Allocations

  *   Logo Design Contest

________________________________

GBM Makeup

If you could not attend the ASA GBM on October 24, please take the following quiz<https://cglink.me/2cy/s280>, using the GBM slides and minutes for reference. You will need to pass the quiz to receive credit.

Quiz: <https://cglink.me/2cy/s280>

GBM Slides: <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19YlOscRz26xK5787b0X3uWTH6wLyNd_Fa3erea3Wxe0>

GBM Minutes: <https://docs.google.com/document/d/193GcYMwUt7ciK-DNWA3nLqJSqunk7f0q6W8V33uoyVE>

________________________________

Winter LEF/ARCADE Applications Due December 1

Winter LEF/ARCADE applications <https://cglink.me/2cy/s279> are now open and due December 1. This cycle covers events in January - March. If you need an extension, please email <asa-treasury at mit.edu<mailto:asa-treasury at mit.edu>> by December 1. All applications must be received by December 8, regardless of any extension allowed. Read more about LEF/ARCADE here: <https://asa.mit.edu/group-resources/funding-large-events>.

________________________________

Bulletin Board Allocations

The final bulletin board allocations for the 2022-2024 cycle can be found here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KC5cwds_KpKugWMIFH4TniYvpDoDY7rhMhFY80CuLzU/edit?usp=sharing>. One of the boards along the Infinite has been converted to an ASA Board only space and the private boards in Stata are now public. If your group had space in one of those areas and reapplied, you have been moved to an area with groups of similar categories. If your group did not apply/reapply and would now like to receive a space (or you would like to move to a different location), there are 15 unclaimed bulletin boards along the Infinite. These applications will be processed first come first serve at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s287>.

Allocations: <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KC5cwds_KpKugWMIFH4TniYvpDoDY7rhMhFY80CuLzU/edit?usp=sharing>

Logo Design Contest

The ASA board has decided to undertake a logo redesign! If you have any ideas, please submit them using the following form: <https://cglink.me/2cy/s286>

The ASA board will select a winner by the end of the year and they will receive free ASA apparel with the new logo.

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>