[ASA-Official] Fall GBM | LEF/ARCADE Post-Event Report | Postering Applications

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Sun Oct 9 23:53:43 EDT 2022

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   Fall GBM

  *   LEF/ARCADE Post-Event Report

  *   Private Bulletin Board Application

________________________________

Fall GBM Date

Our Fall General Body Meeting will be the evening of October 24th from 5:00-6:00 PM in 34-101, and is planned to be in-person. We will send out an agenda including any documents to review before the meeting at least one week before that date.

The same rules apply as for a normal GBM: FSILGs, graduate dorms, and club sports may attend if they wish to but are not required to do so. ASA groups are still required to send one member per group, but you may represent as many groups as you like, and each attendee can only exercise one vote.

________________________________

LEF/ARCADE Post-Event Report

LEF/ARCADE post-event reports are due 30 days after the event. Please submit the reports for Summer (July - September) events at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s215>. Contact <asa-treasury at mit.edu<mailto:asa-treasury at mit.edu>> if you need an extension, or if you have any questions.

Private Bulletin Board Application

The deadline for private bulletin board applications is this Friday, October 14 at 11:59 PM. If your group would like to have a private board for the next two years, please submit the form before the deadline: <https://cglink.me/2cy/s247>.

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>