[ASA-Official] Locker Allocations | SOLE Feedback Form | ASA Discuss

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Wed May 11 00:55:42 EDT 2022

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   Out-of-cycle locker allocations

  *   Feedback on SOLE end-of-semester event moratorium

  *   ASA Discuss

________________________________

Out Of Cycle Locker Allocations

If you submitted an application to receive lockers after the initial allocation cycle earlier this year, your application has been processed. See the updated locker allocations here:

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl9X0OiQhyyDvuKFwhrBvCixpYaCqjsZz8HJCKnmc-A/edit?usp=sharing>

As a reminder, if you wish to access your allocated spaces you must have the space signatory tag in Engage and email <caclocks at mit.edu>.

________________________________

Feedback on SOLE end-of-semester event moratorium

Have you been affected by SOLE’s end-of-semester event moratorium? Have you been unaffected? Either way, please give feedback on the policy so that we can advocate on your behalf if you want this changed or want this preserved:

<https://forms.gle/17gRjmioCQyeAmBr7>

ASA Discuss

Long unused, the asa-discuss at mit.edu<mailto:asa-discuss at mit.edu> mailing list will start to be used again. Starting next semester, we will begin sending out ASA meeting minutes, as well as soliciting feedback and other things using the list. If you’re interested in being more in the loop while not being part of ASA Exec itself, feel free to add yourself here:

<https://groups.mit.edu/webmoira/list/asa-discuss>

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>