[ASA-Official] Owl Camera | GBM/Trek Make-up | Reminders

Alexander Tsao alextsao at mit.edu
Wed Nov 3 18:35:22 EDT 2021

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   Owl Meeting Camera Poll
  *   ASA GBM Make-up
  *   Trek Make-ups
  *   Space Applications
  *   Postering Guidelines

________________________________

Owl Meeting Camera Poll

The ASA may be purchasing an Owl Meeting Camera for student groups to use in hybrid meetings by reservation. Please fill out the survey at the following link to help us decide whether this is a worthwhile purchase: <https://cglink.me/2cy/s98>.

________________________________

ASA General Body Meeting Make-up

If you missed the ASA GBM last Monday, don't fret! Please read the minutes here: <https://bit.ly/3ECllY7>. After reading the minutes, please take a short quiz at this link to receive credit for attending and acknowledge important announcements: <https://cglink.me/2cy/s99>.

________________________________

Student Leadership Summit Trek Make-ups

Due to several logistical challenges brought to our attention, Trek make-ups will not be required this semester. Thanks to all for participating!

________________________________

Space Applications

If you wish to apply for office space, storage, or bulletin boards for your group, fill out the space application <https://cglink.me/2cy/s86> by November 19th 11:59PM. Student Groups that currently have space MUST also fill it out, otherwise we will assume you no longer wish to use it. If you have any questions, you can reach us at <asa-space at mit.edu>.

Postering Guidelines

Please see <https://asa.mit.edu/advertisingpublicity> for information on proper postering and publicity etiquette, as well as what options are available to student groups. Please note that some guidelines can be enforced through fines, so be sure to read this section carefully.

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board
<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>