[ASA-Official] [ASA OFFICIAL] New Space Assignments and Student Group Moving Logistics

Daniel B Sheen dsheen at mit.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:30:17 EST 2019

Hi,

As far as we were aware they weren't separate. Provided lockers 8 and 10 both actually exist then those are both allocated to you. I recommend bolt cutters.

As for card access, we're trying to overhaul the whole card list all at once so it's taking a while. It'll work within the next few days.

Best,
Daniel