[ASA-Official] Attention: Change in RFP Submission!

Leah Alice Flynn laflynn at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 11 14:56:34 EDT 2011

Greetings all MIT student group financial signatories and officers,

The Office of Student Activities have been working on increasing effectiveness to the online RFP process to better meet student need. Based on the large volume of RFP's that come into our office, we are looking to better streamline the way that we input RFP's into the system. Online, RFP's are generally sent by student group signatories directly to Catherine Hursh. However, effective immediately Katrina Hill, SAO Program Assistant, will take on the responsibility of approving RFPs  equal to amounts of $100.00 or less.  Please send all  RFPs $100.00 or less to the SAPweb inbox of  Katrina N. Hill.   Continue sending all other RFPS over $100.00 to  Catherine Hursh's SAPweb inbox.

Please visit the SAO Financial Training website  http://studentlife.mit.edu/sao/finance/training <http://studentlife.mit.edu/sao/finance/training>   when you have questions regarding RFP submissions and other Financial Transactions.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we work to best meet student needs and streamline what we are able to on our end.

Best,

Leah
Leah Flynn
Assistant Dean and Director for Student Leadership and Engagement Programs
Division of Student Life
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Building W20-549
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307
PH 617-253-4158
Fax 617-253-8391
Follow me on twitter at irishdoctor6 for leadership opportunities

Alicia Erwin
Assistant Director, Student Activities and Leadership
Student Activities Office
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
617-253-5369
aeerwin at mit.edu