[Asa-official] CPW Activities Fair and Information

ASA Exec asa-exec at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 5 11:00:13 EST 2007

Dear Student Groups,

The ASA is now accepting requests for tables at the Activities Fair at
http://web.mit.edu/asa/publicity/cpw-midway-2007.html. The Fair is on
Saturday, April 14th from 1pm-3pm in Johnson. The deadline to place a
request is **Thursday, March 15th**. Please be aware that groups will be
charged for requesting a TV and that there are a limited number of
tables with electricity, so only request electricity if you really need
it. (Please do not request electricity to power laptop computers alone.)

The following are announcements from the MIT Admissions Office to
student groups regarding CPW:

1) CPW this year is April 12-15, 2007. We'd like to encourage students
to stay on campus this weekend to take part in all the CPW festivities.
2) Festival booths: The CPW Festival will take place on Thursday, April
12th from 9pm-1am in Johnson. Groups can request a festival booth on our
website (http://web.mit.edu/admissions/mitcpw).  THE DEADLINE FOR
REQUESTING FESTIVAL BOOTHS IS FRIDAY, MARCH 9TH, 2007.
3) Registering events: Student groups should begin planning events for
CPW and register them at http://web.mit.edu/admissions/mitcpw.  The
earlier students register their events, the faster the Admissions Office
will be able to approve them and post them to the public schedule.
Students who were admitted Early Action are already browsing this
website and making plans for CPW, and the earlier your event goes up the
more people will see it and read about it!  THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING
EVENTS IS FRIDAY, MARCH 16TH, 2007.
4) Signing up to host: Hosts for prefrosh are needed for CPW weekend,
especially dorm female hosts.  Students can sign up to host a prefrosh
for CPW at http://web.mit.edu/admissions/mitcpw.  THE DEADLINE FOR
REGISTERING TO HOST IS FRIDAY, MARCH 23RD, 2007.
5) Volunteering: We will need volunteers in various capacities
throughout CPW, from Airport Shuttle to Registration.  Again students
should sign up on our website (http://web.mit.edu/admissions/mitcpw).
THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTERING TO VOLUNTEER IS TUESDAY, APRIL 3RD, 2007.

Please feel free to email asa-exec at mit.edu (publically archived list) or
asa-president at mit.edu (if you wish your email to remain private) with
any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,