[Asa-official] ASA Midway Table Assignments Posted

ASA President asa-president at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 13 00:54:26 EDT 2007

Dear Student Group Leaders,

     The table assignments for the 2007 Fall Activities Midway will be posted
shortly to web.mit.edu/asa/publicity/midway.html.  Please check in the next day
or so.

     Everyone who requested a table received the number of tables requested.  We
took as many location requests into consideration as possible, though some were
conflicting or impossible due to electricity requests.  If your placement
causes undue burden on your group, please notify us at asa-midway at mit.edu.

     Please note the new map arrangement for this midway.  This year, E33 will
be running the performance portion of the Midway, providing lighting and sound
to a floor stage.  If you signed up for a performance, E33 will be in contact
with you.  Their email is e33 at mit.edu.

     For groups who did not apply, or who may have done so late and do not show
up on the list, there are a few extra tables on a first-come, first-served
basis.  Please email asa-midway at mit.edu to request one though be aware that we
may run out.

     If you signed up for a table but will now not be attending, please let us
now as soon as possible so that we can give the table to another group and
change the handout we will be passing out to the new students.

	For any questions or comments, please email asa-midway at mit.edu.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board