[Asa-official] ASA Summer Mailing - Last Day to Submit!

Jen Lobo jlobo at MIT.EDU
Sun May 28 20:49:12 EDT 2006

Dear Student Groups,

We would like to remind groups that TODAY, May 28th, is the last day to
submit Part I for participation in the FYSM. If you do not submit Part I by
tonight, you will not be able to participate in the mailing.

Please click on the following link to submit a request for the FYSM
http://www.mit.edu/~asa/Summer/FYSM/2006/.

Submission to the FYSM consists of two parts:
Part I: Name, Contact Info, and Space
Part II: Attachments/Descriptions

The deadlines are as follows:
Part I: May 28 <-- TODAY!
Part II: June 15

These are firm deadlines! We cannot afford to push them back because
incoming students need to receive the mailing by mid-July. Please complete
Part I as soon as possible (it's very brief) to ensure that your group is
on the CD.

As always, please feel free to email asa-exec at mit.edu (publicly archived)
with questions or comments.

Information about submitting a request for the Activities Midway will be
emailed to all groups shortly. Have a great summer!

Sincerely,
The ASA Executive Board