[WebPub] [ABCD-W3] December Meeting Announcement and other news

Ed Carlevale ecarl at mit.edu
Mon Nov 27 17:29:16 EST 2017

Donna and Raman,

Thank you for your many years of leading the Harvard WebPub W3 group. You’ve been heroes from jump street — open, engaged,  professional. I wish you all the best.

Cheers,

Ed

Ed Carlevale
Assistant Director, Ralph M. Parsons Laboratory
For Environmental Science and Engineering, MIT
Bldg-Rm 48-216F; (617) 253-6569