[WebPub] [abcd-w3] REMINDER: March 20: The HLS Web Migration Project

Tremonte, Donna dtremont at oeb.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 20 09:52:55 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Please join us TODAY, Monday, March 20, for a presentation by the Harvard Law School’s online team, “From Silos to Sharing: The HLS Web Migration Project.”

Talk:

In 2015, the Harvard Law School online team migrated the school’s entire site from a super-siloed CMS to WordPress. In this presentation, we will explain how we identified the need to migrate, made the case to leadership for the project, and streamlined the migration process. We’ll also share lessons we learned along the way, and how the new WordPress site has improved communication and collaboration around the school.

http://w3.abcd.harvard.edu/event/abcd-w3-march-meeting-hls-redesign
Details

  *   When: Tuesday, March 20th, 3:30-5:00pm
  *   Title: From Silos to Sharing: The HLS Web Migration Project
  *   Who:  HLS Communications online team: Keith McCluskey, Julie Vakoc, Courtney Majocha, Janell Sims
  *   Where: Lamont Library, Forum Room http://goo.gl/E5oaMf<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__goo.gl_E5oaMf&d=CwMFAg&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=y4xSmNRb1tNjvlg8AMpqYos_NWIfHwWBXV2VP92-2i0&m=KP6zPPtHEnjO8V-pXDtQEi18Bwzs_SrWQX2qC6R6_OY&s=uP85oy7bo5yEovXD8s_bSCUsoLhClToXPIlvtqgsltI&e=>
NOTE: Attendees without a Harvard ID card need to RSVP<mailto:mleigh at law.harvard.edu?subject=RSVP-HLS_Silos> for building access. Thanks!
Thanks!

The W3 Team

Donna Tremonte