[Waltz] June 29 Waltz

Stephanie Lam stephanielam999 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 23:34:30 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Our next waltz event will be Saturday, June 29th, 7:30-10:30pm., in the
Hulsizer Room at Ashdown.

>From 7:30-8:30, Kee Wui and Stephanie will teach a lesson on the Cross-Step
Mixer with variations. The Cross-Step Mixer is a choreographed routine
based on cross-step waltz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ3OqTvtqWQ
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ3OqTvtqWQ&fbclid=IwAR2iVbHAKQ0_jZU5G_OZjq3c3n7tsZyvngCTOkoRBf75_2mZuRokQhrzXQU>

Afterwards, we will have our usual open dancing time with music of various
styles and tempos, including waltz, polka, schottische, swing, fusion,
blues, bachata, and salsa. Send us any song requests!

   - Saturday, June 29, 2019
   - Ashdown House <http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=NW35>, Hulsizer Room (235
   Albany St., Cambridge, MA)
   The *Hulsizer room* is at the front of Ashdown, on the corner of Albany
   and Pacific. To get in, go through the main lobby and let the front desk
   staff know you're going to an event in Hulsizer. They will let you in and
   direct you across the courtyard to the Hulsizer room.
   - Lesson: 7:30 PM
   - Open dancing 8:30-10:30 PM
   - Free, beginners welcome, no partner necessary
   - Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/626475834539974/>

See you all there!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com