[Waltz] Tonight

Ken T Takusagawa kenta at mit.edu
Sat Jun 8 05:20:25 EDT 2019

Join us for waltz tonight!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 20:56:17 -0400
From: Stephanie Lam <stephanielam999 at gmail.com>
To: waltz-announce at mit.edu
Subject: [Waltz] June 8 Waltz at MIT

Hi everyone,
Our next waltz event will be Saturday, June 8, 7:30-10:30 p.m., in
the Hulsizer Room at Ashdown.

From 7:30-8:30, Ken and Sara will teach a lesson on turning waltz to
promenade transitions for both rotary and cross-step waltz.
Afterwards, we will have our usual open dancing time with music of
various styles and tempos, including waltz, polka, schottische,
swing, fusion, blues, bachata, and salsa. Send us any song requests!
 *  Saturday, June 8, 2019
 *  Ashdown House, Hulsizer Room (235 Albany St., Cambridge, MA)
    The Hulsizer room is at the front of Ashdown, on the corner of
    Albany and Pacific. To get in, go through the main lobby and let
    the front desk staff know you're going to an event in Hulsizer.
    They will let you in and direct you across the courtyard to the
    Hulsizer room.
 *  Lesson: 7:30 PM
 *  Open dancing 8:30-10:30 PM
 *  Free, beginners welcome, no partner necessary
 *  Facebook event
See you all there!