[TMRC-announce] Model Railroad IAP Events!

TMRC public event annoucement list tmrc-announce at mit.edu
Tue Dec 24 12:01:06 EST 2013

Dear TMRC Club enthusiasts,

We are hosting two club events for IAP!

One is on Wednesday, January 15 and the other is on Saturday, February 1 (both sessions are in the evening, 7pm-10pm).

On January 15 club members will demonstrate basic hands-on railroad operations, and on February 1 our accomplished Treasurer Alex L. will lead an interactive Operating Session.

Check out our listings on the IAP calendar--and if you can lend a hand, please come and help out on either or both evenings. Share your expertise or simply enjoy learning to operate the railroad. No experience is required to participate and there will be pizza!

http://student.mit.edu/iap/ns326.html

Rebecca P.
Governor