[TMRC-announce] Gentle Reminder: Tech Model Railroad Open House NOV 23 2013 in N52-118

TMRC public event annoucement list tmrc-announce at mit.edu
Thu Nov 21 22:20:21 EST 2013

*NOTE: This weekend MIT is hosting SPLASH a program for interested high
school students. Therefore there will be huge masses of people around
campus, which means that the already hard to find parking spaces will be at
a premium. Plan accordingly. *

Dear TMRC club enthusiasts!
   Just a gentle reminder that this November 23 from 2pm until 5pm and then
again from 7pm onwards we are opening our doors to the public, so bring
your family, friends and of course your kids! Come see one of MIT's oldest
clubs along with our huge (and growing) layout. We look forward to seeing
you all there! We would appreciate it if you could let us know that you are
coming by clicking the doodle poll below (non-binding, we just want an idea
of how many people to expect and I assure you this is not spam). If you
have any questions feel free to email us at tmrc at mit.edu or call the club
room at (617) 253-3269. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all
there!

Doodle Poll:
http://doodle.com/fxiaynw2umn4kket

TMRC treasurer,
Alex Leder

PS: Some of you may have received this email twice due to an email error.

Notice:
You have received this email because you are currently registered on one of
the TMRC email lists (Announcements, Midway) or because you are a currently
registered member. If you wish to be taken off these lists and no longer
receive our awesome emails go to:
or
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/tmrc-midway
and follow the instructions contained within and if that doesn't work email
us.