[TCCM] MIT Catholic Spring Retreat Sign-up

Cesar Meza mezace17 at mit.edu
Wed Jan 31 14:18:18 EST 2024

TL;DR: Sign up for the Catholic Community Spring Retreat via this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdU6ngG0JKaKL5B7Iv4X3kZMM0-mqpgNGDCuhJNCZ7nTS8Thw/viewform>

Good day, my brothers and sisters!

All undergraduate and graduate students are cordially invited to our annual MIT Catholic Community Spring Retreat at Betania II From February 16th-18th. This spring, we'll prayerfully contemplate the theme of What's Your Life Worth: Finding the Pearl of Great Price. As always, you can count on a good time with good people and our great, great God.

Please sign up via this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdU6ngG0JKaKL5B7Iv4X3kZMM0-mqpgNGDCuhJNCZ7nTS8Thw/viewform>! Transportation and lodging will be provided at no cost! The bus will leave from W11 at 7:30 pm on Friday, February 16th, and return at noon on Sunday, February 18th - just in time to enjoy the rest of your three-day weekend.

God bless,

Cesar

"Remember that nothing is small in the eyes of God. Do all that you do with love."
- St. Therese of Lisieux [:tulip:]

[cid:image002.png at 01DA5450.55C631A0]