[TCCM] TONIGHT - Bible and Science??

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Mon Jan 29 14:52:47 EST 2024

Refreshments at 7:15pm, Lecture at 7:30pm | W20-306

Does the Bible have anything to offer the pursuit of scientific inquiry?
Is the Bible a textbook or a work of fiction?

Adam and Eve meet Charles Darwin and James Webb:  We have three important IAP biblical lectures starting tonight! Pls see the attached flyer for details.  I hope you can join us!

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain | Director of Catholic Ministry
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Jesus loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.
When not accepted by others, even by yourself sometimes,
He is the one who always accepts you.  Only believe, you are precious to Him.
Bring all you are suffering to His feet, only open your heart to be loved by Him as you are.
He will do the rest.”  Saint Mother Teresa