[TCCM] TCC Apple Picking Trip!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Tue Sep 19 12:11:23 EDT 2023

Hello all,

Just wanted to spread the word about this trip since we still have a few spots left! (Please feel free to disregard this email if you've already signed up).

On Saturday, September 23, MIT Tech Catholic Community will be holding an apple picking trip to Honey Pot Hill Orchards. Here is the schedule for the trip:

(-Optional daily Mass at St. Clement's at 11 am (we will meet outside W11 at 10:30 am to walk over))

-Leave from in front of W11 at 12:30 (transportation will be provided!)
-Arrive at orchard around 1:30
-Leave orchard around 4
-Return to campus around 5

We have limited spots, so it is possible you may be placed on a waitlist, but we will do all we can to make sure everyone who would like to is able to attend. Please email tcc-exec at mit.edu with any questions!

You can sign up here: https://forms.gle/pZmXfFBr89cUsnjB6

In Christ,
Liliana Arias