[TCCM] MIT Catholic - ALMOST THERE!

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Tue Mar 14 20:35:46 EDT 2023

My heart is overflowing with gratitude!  We are almost at our Challenge goal!  At present we have 228 donors who have helped us unlock the first tier challenge of $10,000.00, the second tier of an additional $5000.00, and we are only 22 donors away from unlocking the final tier of $5000.00.

If you haven’t had a chance to give, be the person that brings us to the finish line!

If you have already given, thank you, thank you for making Catholic life and ministry at MIT vibrant and life giving!

May God Bless you!

A gift of any amount will help us cross the finish line, continue to honor God, and inspire our students!   https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain | Director of Catholic Ministry
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Jesus loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.
When not accepted by others, even by yourself sometimes,
He is the one who always accepts you.  Only believe, you are precious to Him.
Bring all you are suffering to His feet, only open your heart to be loved by Him as you are.
He will do the rest.”  Saint Mother Teresa