[TCCM] Help MIT Catholic Reach our Goal! 24 Hour Challenge!

Aria R Eppinger ariaepp at mit.edu
Tue Mar 14 17:19:05 EDT 2023

7 hours left in the MIT 24-hour challenge, and we've made great progress toward our goal of 250 donors! We are up to 150 donors!!

With your help, we can continue to foster faith and fellowship through our Catholic ministry at MIT.  Consider donating yourself and reaching out to family and friends. Any donation of any amount will help us reach our goal! The giving link for the Tech Catholic Community is: https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic
[https://imagecdn.mightycause.com/34aa9458-b63e-4898-bce1-593666a3cf01/-/crop/2500x1306/0,4/-/resize/1200x627/]<https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic>
MIT 24-Hour Challenge<https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic>
The world is counting on @MIT. During the #MIT24 Hour Challenge, @MIT is counting on all of us. Join us on 3/14 (Pi day!) and make your gift by 11:59 PM ET!
mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com




Throughout my MIT journey, I've been so blessed to be part of the TCC family. What a gift it is to be surrounded by friends striving for virtue, growing in knowledge, and rooted in faith. I know these lifelong friendships will continue to be fruitful after our time at MIT!

This past year, our community has continued to grow and flourish. In larger numbers than ever before, friends have joined us for Mass, weekly Rosaries and Stations of the Cross, and social events including feast-day celebrations, weekly spaghetti dinners, a Fall dance, and the TCC talent show. And let's not forget all of our lectures, bible studies, and retreats, all with record participation. With our increased size comes increased cost! But isn't that a wonderful problem to have! 🙂 We humbly ask you to help our Catholic Community at MIT continue to thrive!

As a reminder, an anonymous donor will give the following:

$15,000            if 200 people make gifts

$20,000            if 250 people make gifts

Any gift of any amount will help us reach our goal!

Thank you for helping us!

Aria Eppinger
President of the Tech Catholic Community
MIT Class of 2024