[TCCM] Joint Spags- Please RSVP!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Sun Mar 5 13:21:47 EST 2023

Hello all,

I hope your weekends are going well! I just wanted to share some info with you about our upcoming Joint Spags with Cru this Friday, 3/10. I am encouraging people to bring any board or card games that would be good to play with each other. As a reminder, please make sure they are Cru-appropriate (i.e. not the Catholic Card Game). Additionally, please fill out this form to RSVP if you're planning to come to Spags this Friday!  Because it is a larger event, we need to do a headcount to figure out how much Bertucci's to order: https://forms.gle/xWousC3Zy58rS524A. We hope to see you there!

In Christ,
Liliana Arias