[TCCM] TCC Service Sandwich-Making Event

Gabriela Erin Mariangel gab1108 at mit.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:31:55 EST 2023

Hey there, everyone!

We hope your week is going great!

In the spirit of Lent, TCC Formation Team is going to hold a sandwich-making party! We're planning to make 75 delicious sandwiches, and we need your help to make it happen.

The best part? These sandwiches will be delivered to Capuchin Mobile Ministries<https://www.capuchin.org/mobile-ministries/> who will distribute them to those in need in our community.

We're holding the event on March 5 after the Sunday 9.30 AM mass in the small dining room, next to the room we usually have coffee and donuts. So, after you've received your spiritual nourishment, why not join us to spread some love and kindness to those in need?

If you're interested in joining us to make the sandwiches this week, please sign up using this Google Form<https://forms.gle/K8QAEXdnW2dprCUo7>. We'd love to have you on board!

Thanks for your time, and we hope to see you this Sunday! Have a great week, and may you be blessed with happiness, health, and abundance!

Warmest regards,

TCC Formation Team