[TCCM] Need Sacrament of Confirmation?

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Sat Feb 11 20:15:46 EST 2023

Haven’t received the Sacrament of Confirmation:

If you are a Catholic member of the MIT community and haven't received the Sacrament of Confirmation, please join us tmrw, Sunday, at 11:00am in W11-Main Dining Room for a brief informational meeting describing our five session Confirmation program, which culminates in receiving the Sacrament this April. If you would like to receive the Sacrament, but can’t attend tmrw’s mtg, pls email me.

The Sacrament of Confirmation deepens and engages a person’s relationship with the Holy Spirit. Don’t miss opening this door to a more dynamic friendship with God.

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain | Director of Catholic Ministry
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Jesus loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.
When not accepted by others, even by yourself sometimes,
He is the one who always accepts you.  Only believe, you are precious to Him.
Bring all you are suffering to His feet, only open your heart to be loved by Him as you are.
He will do the rest.”  Saint Mother Teresa