[TCCM] TCC Fall Retreat Info: Open to all with special invitation to new MIT students!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Thu Sep 29 19:35:20 EDT 2022

Liliana R Arias has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.
<https://mitprod-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/lilarias_mit_edu/EaIh74VGbx9LhqjP-rqQ24kBI7E3E_TyzkXD20Re02ibbw>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-jpg_20.png]<https://mitprod-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/lilarias_mit_edu/EaIh74VGbx9LhqjP-rqQ24kBI7E3E_TyzkXD20Re02ibbw>
IMG_0845 (1).jpg<https://mitprod-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/lilarias_mit_edu/EaIh74VGbx9LhqjP-rqQ24kBI7E3E_TyzkXD20Re02ibbw>

Hello everyone,

I hope your semesters are all going well! I wanted to reach out to remind/inform everyone about our upcoming Fall Retreat. The retreat will take place October 7-9 at the Betania II Spiritual Retreat Center (a beautiful retreat center within walking distance of what is possibly the world's largest rosary). The retreat will provide a much-needed break from the stress of MIT as well as many opportunities to grow closer to God and to your fellow TCC members. (See attached for more information.)

 The retreat is free, and you can sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KI8FNoBTel13ZXM6zEcQNvJmWAkSi8ubbaRlDhvAdSQ/viewform?edit_requested=true

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Father Michael at catholic at mit.edu. Hope to see you all there!

In Christ,
Lily Arias