[TCCM] TCC Thanksgiving: Quick Headcount

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Mon Sep 26 10:21:48 EDT 2022

Hello TCC!

Don't worry, it's still September for a few more days! But the TCC Social Committee is looking ahead and planning some awesome Thanksgiving events! We would love it if you could fill out this super-quick soft-RSVP<https://forms.gle/gegWVz2NAwH59a9x7> by this Wednesday, Sept. 28th so we can get an approximate headcount in order to figure out some planning logistics.

Even if you won't be on campus, please fill out the form and indicate that so we can get an idea of the upper limit on who to expect!

Thank you so much, and I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!
-Kathryn Linz
 TCC Social Committee Member

https://forms.gle/gegWVz2NAwH59a9x7

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZifcgoRD6QCUCPjQ5S7EOf3qUXKY1c3K3utdVx_vZncIkJzuS_bco1O7PjF0fEsXtgb3WH_8LrU=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/gegWVz2NAwH59a9x7>
TCC Thanksgiving RSVP<https://forms.gle/gegWVz2NAwH59a9x7>
Please fill out by Wednesday, Sept. 28th so we can get a soft headcount!
forms.gle