[TCCM] TCC Chick-fil-A Thanksgiving Supper

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:39:45 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

This year, we will be having our second annual Chick-fil-A supper the evening before Thanksgiving (separate from the Thanksgiving Lunch that was announced earlier, and this one with no attendance limit)! It will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 23rd from 5:30-8:00 in the Main Dining Room of W11, and it's a super fun way to start the long weekend if you'll still be in town!

Please RSVP<https://forms.gle/pdeXwvphYrHC3dNj7> by THIS Friday, Nov. 18th if you would like to attend so that we can order enough delicious food! We want to make sure everyone is well-fed at this event, which we can only do if we have a good headcount 🙂

Thank you so much, and I'm excited to see you all there!
-Kathryn Linz
 TCC Social Committee Member