[TCCM] TCC All Saints Day Formal - ROOM CHANGE!

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Sat Nov 12 00:09:28 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all so excited for the TCC All Saints Day Formal, to be held TODAY (Saturday Nov. 12th) from 8:00-11:00 pm! I'm letting you all know about a quick room change-- it will be held in Morss Hall, on the first floor of Walker Memorial! I actually think this is an even more beautiful space to have a dance, and I know I'm really excited!

I'll see you all there tomorrow for some fun dancing, light refreshments, and socializing with our lovely community!
-Kathryn Linz
 TCC Social Committee Member