[TCCM] TCC Thanksgiving Day Lunch

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Sat Nov 5 00:34:30 EDT 2022

Hello TCC!

I hope you had a lovely Friday and are looking forward to a fun weekend! We will be having a Thanksgiving Day Lunch on Thanksgiving (Thursday, Nov. 24th, exact time TBA, but think lunchtime) at St. Patrick's church hall (about a 20-minute drive away, but transportation logistics will be arranged for everyone who needs it). The Knights of Columbus have very kindly offered to cook turkeys for us, but this does mean that we have to limit attendance to 30 people-- please RSVP<https://forms.gle/5chKFvvVopp4fNiq7> ASAP to reserve your spot! We need to have a final headcount by Monday the 7th-- don't worry, the RSVP is super quick 😉 I will be sending an email on Monday to everyone who RSVP'd confirming that they can go if they were in the first 30 to RSVP.

This is going to be a super fun way to spend your Thanksgiving if you're not able to go home or be with family for the short break, and I know I'm looking forward to enjoying it with everyone! It's going to be a delicious meal and a great chance for fellowship and fun!
-Kathryn

RSVP:
https://forms.gle/5chKFvvVopp4fNiq7
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/nsgLt_tBkHja7U1Z1sNZQ3p8xMnpLgPxYPGCS3jvjfuvEodsIcHXlWyBQAeuejrgsGvQ2Y36P78=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/5chKFvvVopp4fNiq7>
TCC Thanksgiving Lunch<https://forms.gle/5chKFvvVopp4fNiq7>
Please fill out this sign-up if you know you can attend the TCC Thanksgiving Supper! Unfortunately, sign-ups are limited to the first 30 people (with preference to those who filled out the soft-RSVP sent last month) due to the cooking capacity of the Knights who have kindly offered to cook the turkeys for us, so please do not say you will attend unless you are sure that you plan to go. After sign-ups close, we will send an email to everyone who was in the first 30 to RSVP so that they know their spot is confirmed!
forms.gle