[TCCM] TCC All-Saints Day Formal

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Sat Nov 5 00:20:08 EDT 2022

Hello all! Bumping this sign-up so that we can get a semi-final number by Sunday, in order to reserve enough chairs that everyone can rest their feet from all the dancing!! Please fill out the quick RSVP<https://forms.gle/Dx9QG18jutEiA16V8>, and I'm so excited to see you next weekend at the Formal!
-Kathryn