[TCCM] RSVP for Catholic Grad/YP Monthly Dinner & Discussion Next Thursday

Kevin Greenman kpg at mit.edu
Thu Nov 3 13:32:13 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We'll be having our next monthly (2nd Thursday of the month) TCC Grad/YP
Dinner & Discussion on Thursday 11/10 from 6-7pm in the Building W11 Main
Dining Room. Join us for:

   - Dinner and a grad student / young professional offering a 5 minute
   discussion starter on how s/he sees God in the midst of study, research,
   and/or work
   - A conversation facilitated by Fr. Michael on strengthening the link
   between study, research, and the presence/activity of God in our lives

Please RSVP here <https://forms.gle/L1fMgzQJUpa7xvGp8> by Wednesday (11/9)
at 9am to help us plan catering. All graduate students, postdocs, families,
and young professionals are welcome!

Best,
Kevin

--
*Kevin P. Greenman*
Ph.D. Candidate, Chemical Engineering and Computation