[TCCM] Today Masses: All Saints Day

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Tue Nov 1 09:25:49 EDT 2022

Today is a great feast in the calendar of the Church: All Saints Day!  Our Masses are at 12:05pm & 5:15pm.

We celebrate all the holy men and women who have gone before us, those famous and those unknown to the books of history.  All were sinners, but all relied on the grace of God to be totally transformed to the will of God.

The apostle John wrote in the book of Revelation:

"I had a vision of a great multitude, which no one could count,
from every nation, race, people, and tongue.
They stood before the throne and before the Lamb,
wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands."
 (Revelation 7:9)

May we be so convicted and so blessed to be counted in that number of holy men and women who see God face to face!

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Jesus loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.
When not accepted by others, even by yourself sometimes,
He is the one who always accepts you.  Only believe, you are precious to Him.
Bring all you are suffering to His feet, only open your heart to be loved by Him as you are.
He will do the rest.”   Saint Mother Teresa