[TCCM] TCC Ski Trip- Fellowship, Fun, and Snow!!!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Wed Dec 28 11:31:21 EST 2022

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone's break is going well. If you would be interested in a possible TCC ski trip, please join #ski-trip-2023 on slack and fill out the following google form: https://forms.gle/ktW78bRhTkX5Xavi6

Everyone is welcome, regardless of whether or not you've skied before! I have a lot of skiing experience, and I'd be very happy to help others learn.
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bscRQJNf8c6yNM9w5XGquI7hXGhGsrO7AyaP5VWRzNGBPFyJS7JU47o34Xp4gLZPDHxwV4MvFDg=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/ktW78bRhTkX5Xavi6>
TCC Ski Trip<https://forms.gle/ktW78bRhTkX5Xavi6>
Please fill out this form if you'd possibly be interested in going on a ski trip with other members of the TCC during IAP. Tentative Plan: -Take commuter rail to Wachusett Mountain very early on a Saturday (special ski train leaves North Station at 7:20 am) -Arrive around 9am -Get rentals -Ski 11:30-3:30 (session 2- open to discussion) -eat (ski more???) -Take commuter rail home (special ski train leaves around 6 pm or so- there's probably a connecting shuttle that leaves earlier) Total cost, including travel, lift ticket, ski rentals, and helmet rentals- $132.80 (could be higher or lower depending on which weekend we go)
forms.gle


Trip details:
Tentative Plan
-Take commuter rail to Wachusett Mountain very early on a Saturday (special ski train leaves North Station at 7:20 am)
-Arrive around 9am
-Get rentals
-Ski 11:30-3:30 (session 2- open to discussion)
-eat (ski more???)
-Take commuter rail home (special ski train leaves around 6 pm or so- there's probably a connecting shuttle that leaves earlier)
Total cost, including travel, lift ticket, ski rentals, and helmet rentals- $132.80 (could be higher or lower depending on which weekend we go)

In Christ,
Liliana Arias