[TCCM] TCC Bulletin 28 November 2021

Marisa D Hoosen mhoosen at mit.edu
Fri Nov 26 10:26:33 EST 2021

Hello friends!

This is the bulletin for the week starting on Sunday, November 28, 2021.

Weekly ongoing events:

  *   Coffee and Donuts after 9:30 Mass
  *   Friday Rosary & Spaghetti Supper
  *   FOCUS Bible Studies
  *   Back Bay Mobile Soup Kitchen

========================================================================================================================​
Virtuous Dating: Monday, November 29 at 8:15pm in W11/ MDR
What is the Christian perspective on dating? What is dating all about? What about standards? Practicals?
Come hear from our FOCUS Missionaries about virtuous dating.

Thanksgiving Closure:
On Sunday, 11/28 there will be only one Mass at 9:30am in the MIT Chapel.
​========================================================================================================================

Spaghetti Suppers:

Join the TCC every Friday night from 7 PM for a free spaghetti supper! Rosary Praying at 6:30 pm.

Location on 12/3: West Lounge (W20-201)

FOCUS Bible Studies:
Graduate and undergraduate students are invited to join one of the many groups that meet to open the Scriptures and discuss the faith. Contact Heidi at heidi.zamzow at focus.org<mailto:heidi.zamzow at focus.org> or John at john.ortega at focus.org<mailto:john.ortega at focus.org>.

Back Bay Mobile Soup Kitchen (BBMSK)?
Join fellow students and young professionals in the area to pass out socks, sandwiches, and snacks and talk to our neighbors who are experiencing homelessness. Meet in front of Target in Central Square at 6:30pm on Tuesdays. If you want more information or would like to be added to the WhatsApp group, please contact Grace Noel (ghnoel at mit.edu<mailto:ghnoel at mit.edu>). All are welcome!

Slack Workspace:
If you would like to get invited to the Slack workspace, please fill out the “Get involved” form at  https://www.tcc.mit.edu/new

In Christ, through Mary, Mother of Life,
Marisa Hoosen
tcc-webmaster at mit.edu<mailto:tcc-webmaster at mit.edu>