[TCCM] TCC March 2021 Newsletter

Fr. Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Sat Mar 6 07:05:49 EST 2021

Dear Friends of the Tech Catholic Community:

I am excited to share with you the launch of MIT Catholic magazine.  Inside you will meet members of the MIT Tech Catholic Community, be introduced to two of our FOCUS Missionaries, be inspired by the faith story of an alumna, and learn of some wonderful events that will happen this Spring semester – including a special Lenten lecture on suffering, and a lecture honoring TCC alumni.  In future issues we’ll include articles by alumni, offer practical suggestions for growth in the spiritual life, and address thought provoking issues.

And please find the announcement inside the magazine on how to sign up for our new email service that will alert you to upcoming lectures on Catholic spiritual life, dynamic presentations on Catholic thought, and offer inspirational messages on important days in the liturgical calendar.  Going forward all lectures will be accessible via Zoom, so no matter where you are, you will be able to participate.

MIT Catholic Magazine link:
https://issuu.com/techcatholiccommunity/docs/mit_catholic__7_

(Respecting that some folks are hesitant to follow an embedded link, the MIT Catholic magazine will be available on the TCC website - http://tcc.mit.edu – next week.)

Blessings and peace,

[signature_816105936]
Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Interim Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“But now thus says the Lord,
 He who created you, O Jacob,
 He who formed you, O Israel:
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.”
Isaiah 43:1

UNSUBSCRIBE:

DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS: