[TCCM] Reminder: Sunday Mass tomorrow on MIT Campus

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Sat Jun 19 12:15:11 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we’ll have an outdoor Mass tomorrow, June 20th at 10:00am at the Stata Amphitheater. If you’re in the area and would like to attend, sign up using this registration link: https://forms.gle/hr7ukDb5EaUx1x116.

We will be following the MIT COVID protocol for an event with MIT and non-MIT participants;  namely “event sponsors are expected to register all attendees for events that include non-MIT visitors; for contact-tracing purposes, all attendees at such events must provide their name, contact information, and voluntary information on their vaccination status.” If all goes well this Sunday, we’ll be given permission to celebrate Sunday Mass outdoors for the rest of the summer.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Thanks,
Carene