[TCCM] MIT Sunday Mass - Registration Link

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Thu Jun 17 13:03:37 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

As you know this Sunday, 20 June, we will be celebrating Mass outdoors at 10:00am at the Stata Amphitheater.  Pls use this link to register for the Mass:  https://forms.gle/hr7ukDb5EaUx1x116

Why register?  We will be following the MIT COVID protocol for an event with MIT and non-MIT participants;  namely “event sponsors are expected to register all attendees for events that include non-MIT visitors; for contact-tracing purposes, all attendees at such events must provide their name, contact information, and voluntary information on their vaccination status.”  If all goes well this Sunday, we’ll be given permission to celebrate Sunday Mass outdoors for the rest of the summer.

Blessings and peace on your week.  I hope to see you this Sunday!

[signature_1866998919]
Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“But now thus says the Lord,
 He who created you, O Jacob,
 He who formed you, O Israel:
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.”
Isaiah 43:1