[TCCM] TCC Mass for Racial Healing & Black Catholics on the Road to Sainthood

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Tue Feb 23 12:47:52 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

The TCC is celebrating a Mass for Racial Healing this Thursday, February 25th at 12 PM EST on the TCC Facebook Page<https://www.facebook.com/mittcc/>. Our hope for this Mass is to pray for racial healing in our world, our country and our community and to introduce everyone to the six African American men and women on the path to becoming canonized saints. Fr. Michael will highlight a few of them in his homily and the FOCUS missionaries John and Cathy have made a prayer card that everyone can download, print and use to pray for the canonization of these men and women and ask for their intercession (the prayer card is attached to this email). The FOCUS team would also like to highlight a new book that was recently published, Black Catholics on the Road to Sainthood<https://www.osvcatholicbookstore.com/product/black-catholics-on-the-road-to-sainthood>, which is a great resource learn more about their lives. Their stories of faith and virtue can inspire us to also respond to the call to holiness, healing, and reconciliation. If you’re interested in receiving a copy of this book from the FOCUS team, please fill out this google form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSef8NgY3ru63Az5uv93jiHf_7LeyiBW1jxqqu2oAb2FmluZCQ/viewform> by Monday, March 1st.
We hope to see you all there!

In Christ,
Carene

[cid:image002.png at 01D709E2.19365910]