[TCCM] Know Jesus Better this Lent 2021

Fr. Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Mon Feb 15 20:27:12 EST 2021

Sisters and brothers in Christ,

Do you have ten minutes a day to release the graces and peace of Lent into your life?  “This Lent and Easter we have the opportunity to know the person of Jesus better in order to live a deeper and more authentic Christian life of service. Our online Lenten Retreat – from the Jesuits of Scotland – includes Sacred Scripture and prayer material, art and music to pray with and other prayer resources to help you deepen your faith.”

This brief daily retreat is from Ash Wednesday, February 17th to Sunday, April 11th.
Access the retreat:  https://www.pathwaystogod.org/lent-retreat-2021
Click “Follow the Retreat” to access the prayer for each day, or “Sign Up For Daily Emails” to have the material sent to you each day.

Blessings and peace,

[signature_762089477]
Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“But now thus says the Lord,
 He who created you, O Jacob,
 He who formed you, O Israel:
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.”
Isaiah 43:1