[TCCM] Is God Calling You?

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Sun Sep 20 12:45:32 EDT 2020

Priesthood and Religious Life:  Discerning a Vocation

This Wednesday evening, 23 September, at 7:00pm (women’s group) and 8:00pm (men’s group) I would like to meet with all students interested in joining this year’s vocation discernment groups.  At this Wednesday’s meeting we’ll discuss any questions you have about the groups, and figure out the best day and time to meet during this semester.

Have you thought about, are you open to considering, if God is calling you to be a priest, sister, or brother?  Have you ever felt attracted to a life in service to God as a sister, priest, or brother?  Are you curious to learn how to recognize a call from God?  Join us this Wednesday to see if the vocation discernment group is for you.  To receive the Zoom link, or if you have questions, pls email me.

Hope to see you this Wednesday!

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael
Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW