[TCCM] Women's Marriage Vocation Group

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Fri Sep 11 05:22:29 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Hope the first few weeks of classes are going well!
See below an announcement from Vanessa Conzon about the women’s marriage vocation group, which will continue to meet virtually this semester:

On Tuesday Sept 22nd at 7:30 PM EDT we will have our first meeting for the women’s marriage vocation group. If you are a woman interested in discussing dating, marriage, etc. please join us (you do not need to be married to attend). The first meeting will be just a casual check/get to know you. You can email tcc.marriage.vocation at gmail.com<mailto:tcc.marriage.vocation at gmail.com> for more details and Zoom information.

Thanks,
Carene