[TCCM] Help for a Christ-Centered Advent/Christmas

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Sat Nov 28 13:34:36 EST 2020

Would you like Advent and Christmas to be more meaningful, prayerful and peaceful this Year? The Jesuits of Great Britain are offering a “Personal Online Advent Prayer Calendar for each day of Advent.

Each week we shall look at Hope, Love, Joy and Peace.
Looking in a realistic way at life as it is.

Read the Scripture, listen to the music, ponder on the pictures.
There is something for you every day of Advent to let you prepare for the Feast of Christmas in a new way online.

This retreat is personal and you can dip in and out as much or as little as you like. We offer suggestion for using the scripture and artwork to help in your prayer.”  Advent begins tmrw.  Sign up now.

https://www.pathwaystogod.org/courses-events-retreats/advent-prayer-calendar