[TCCM] Prayer for an Unusual Thanksgiving

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Tue Nov 24 12:27:29 EST 2020

Sisters and brothers in Christ,

This Thanksgiving will be a very different one for all of us.  Prayer formulas seek to put into words what we might be struggling to articulate.  Attached pls find a Thanksgiving prayer from the Benedictine monks of Saint John’s Abbey, Minnesota.  Maybe it will be of some use as you experience this unusual Thanksgiving.

Pls know that you and your family members – close or far – will be remembered in my prayer on Thanksgiving Day.  Part of my gratitude to God will be for the opportunity to serve as your chaplain.

Blessings and peace,

[signature_110675380]
Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Interim Catholic Chaplain