[TCCM] This Tuesday: Letter and Card Writing!

Mark A Mosser mamosser at mit.edu
Mon Dec 21 08:18:27 EST 2020

Hello All!

Join the social chairs tomorrow (Tuesday, December 22nd) at 2 ET as we write letters and cards to send out for the Christmas season! You can write letters to Little Sisters of the poor residents, friends and family, or anyone who you think could use a little extra love :)
If for any reason you would have difficulty shipping a letter, you can send it to either me or Nicole and we would happy to mail it for you.

Here is the zoom information:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://mit.zoom.us/j/8597521151

One tap mobile