[TCCM] This Friday: International Rosary & Game Night!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Tue Dec 15 02:01:14 EST 2020

Hi everyone!

Join us this coming Friday December 18th for two exciting virtual events 😊:

  1.  International Rosary
We have our final International Rosary for the semester this Friday at 4:30 PM EST, where we will pray each decade of the Rosary in      a different language to celebrate the different cultures and nationalities in the TCC as well as appreciate the universal Church! If      you’re interested in leading a decade in another language, sign up using this google form<https://forms.gle/1rLz2drpoTxedV5k8> by Thursday. Below is the Zoom info to          join:

Meeting ID: 922 2419 4495

Password: TCCrosary

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D6D2C0.D1052F20]

  1.  End of Semester Game Night

The TCC Social Committee has also planned a virtual end of the semester Game Night this Friday at 6:00 PM EST. Similar to last time, we will have a couple virtual game options available, including Skribbl.io, Codenames, Jackbox and Avalon. We will be using the same Zoom meeting ID and password as International Rosary.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D6D2C0.D1052F20]

Good luck with finals this week, and hope to see many of you at our virtual events on Friday!

In Christ,
Carene