[TCCM] CPW Video Unveiling!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Fri Apr 17 12:32:07 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

Hope you’re all doing well. We are excited to show you our brand new TCC CPW video, which will be up for viewing at this weekend’s CPW virtual midway for all incoming freshman to see 😊. I also wanted to send a big thank you to everyone who participated by sending in videos and uploading media to the google folder! And special thanks to Ashleigh and Sophia who did an amazing job editing!

The video is also on the TCC YouTube channel and can be viewed with this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEx9npvj7G8&fbclid=IwAR1eKSHR-tlO1ehDKeGzfF0qHq13Pv15ExZdl6KgcRGXvUDHpsllfpW7yV4

In addition to the CPW video, we are also in the process of making a longer version to put up on the website, with more testimonials and aspects of the TCC that we weren’t able to fully capture in the CPW video. If you would like to have a testimonial included in the longer version, please reach out to either me, Sophia or Ashleigh. We are especially interested in getting testimonials from our graduate students, so please reach out 😊

In Christ,
Carene