[TCCM] [ACTION ALERT] send us pictures for TCC video!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Sat Apr 11 08:25:17 EDT 2020

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to send out an announcement that Ashleigh, Sophia and I are making a video to showcase the TCC to incoming students at next week’s CPW virtual activities midway. After the showcase, the video will also be added to the TCC website for future incoming (undergrad & grad) students to see.

Here’s what you can do to help! We really need photos from various TCC events and activities to include in the video, particularly photos from:

  *   Smaller social events (spags, coffee and donuts, skating, hiking, etc.)
  *   Large TCC parties (All Saints Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, End of the Year)
  *   Discernment groups
  *   Choir
  *   Service events (BBMSK, Little Sisters of the Poor)
  *   Thomistic Institute Talks, Tech Catholic Talks
  *   TCC retreats
  *   FOCUS (Small group bible studies, SEEK and SLS, Upper Room)

Photos showcasing any of the above or other aspects of the TCC would be greatly appreciated! They can be from this year or past academic years. I’m also attaching a link to a google folder so that we can collect them all in one place. We are tight on time so the sooner they’re sent the better! The deadline to submit photos will be this coming Tuesday (4/14).

Link to media folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XJugRz1RaKDy_GfHXx_WtMgfEt2dgRtD?usp=sharing

p.s. if you would like to give a short testimonial about how you have been positively impacted by the TCC please reach out to one of us and we will send more details!

In Christ,
Carene