[TCCM] IAP Bible Studies

Bridget Bohlin bohlin at mit.edu
Mon Jan 21 10:48:16 EST 2019

Hey all! I hope the first two weeks of IAP went well!

In this last week, as some of you might know, we held a course on The
Catholic Tradition of Human Love.

I want to invite you all to bible studies on this same topic over these
next two weeks of IAP! Whether or not you went to the course last week or
have gone to a bible study before, this topic, *human love*, is extremely
relevant to how we decide to live our lives.

The bible studies will be on Monday and Tuesday of these next two weeks
(1/21, 1/22, 1/28, 1/29) from 7PM - 8PM. Women will meet in the first floor
meeting room of the Student Center. Men will meet in the basement meeting
room of the Student Center. If you have any questions contact Lisa Driscoll
(lisa.driscoll at focus.org).

For the graduate student studies: for the women's study contact Aileen
Devlin at amdevlin at mit.edu and for the men’s study contact Brandon Roach at
roachb at mit.edu.

Also, we will be having adoration after each of the bible studies from 8:30
- 9:30 inside the MIT Chapel!!

In Christ,

Phillip Wullschleger