[TCCM] TCC Pi Day Challenge

John D DiCarlo johndica at mit.edu
Thu Feb 28 10:31:53 EST 2019

Hey all,

The TCC has been blessed to have a challenge donor this π day, Thursday March 14th! If 50 donors make a gift of any size to TCC between midnight on March 13th and midnight on March 14th, Art ’68 and Joanne ’70 Cole have pledged a $5,000 challenge gift. And if 75 total donors make a gift, the Coles will give another $2,500. Please spread the word about this, as we want to show the Coles how much we are thankful for their gift! Tell all your friends (especially alumni) and family!

The website is 24hourchallenge.mit.edu (where we will have a counter of how far we are) and giving.mit.edu also works. Make sure you specify your gift to the TCC fund!

In Christ,
John DiCarlo
(512) 987-6952
johndica at mit.edu

(If you don’t have much money to give, a good idea for undergrads is to simply give your graduation year, for example $20.20. But more is better :))