[TCCM] Wednesday Adoration Music

Bridget Bohlin bohlin at mit.edu
Mon Feb 25 12:50:26 EST 2019

Hello friends!

I hope you had a lovely weekend. I'm writing to let you know that I will be
hosting regular praise and worship nights on Wednesdays from 8:15-9:15 in
the chapel starting in two days during the TCC Adoration and Confession.

The layout this week will be about half praise and worship and half silent
prayer time. It'll be a great way to spend time with Jesus halfway through
the week. :)

My hope is for this to be open for all Christians to come and worship,
regardless of denomination or fellowship. If you know other groups or
friends who are interested, please pass on the message.

Hope to see you guys there!
Hope Chen
Hopechen at mit.edu